RCRCM 3000mm Wingspan F3B/F Glider – TABU
TABU is an extraordinary top level flying machine, designed focused on competition and also with an excellent handling capability. The new TABU will put aside the previous concept of what a competition glider tail should look alike. It´s advanced design concepts and building quality will certainly help you with today´s high competition demands and with no compromise in structural roughness (and it will surely put a smile of joy on your face in every flight).
Available in 4 Versions:
Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version: Standard hollow molded fiberglass construction reinforced with carbon fiber which gives adequate stiffness and torsion stability with lower weigh and cost. Highly recommended for sport flying.
Carbon Version: Wings built using carbon cloth as well as fuselage reinforced with carbon from leading edge of the wing to the tail. This configuration gives the model enormous stiffness and torsion stability.
The first two versions are available in stock. Besides, we have Light Carbon Version(less weight) and Double Carbon Version(with two layers of carbon), the last two versions are customized.
- Tabu is a great little HLG. Light, strong and looks as good as it flies
- This elevator linkage was thought for zero slop and perfect trim but to be as light as extremely strong.
- With bases on previous proved designs, the new TABU goes one step forward in performance, thanks to its new profiles in a redesigned wing for a very wide (and good) flight envelope.
- 3000mm wingspan
- Fuselage is made of carbon/Kevlar epoxy, wing is carbon D-box covered with. Large carbon fiber canopy permits easy access to servos, receiver and battery pack. Wing is attached to the fuselage by two nylon screws. The tail is made out made of light molded composite with carbon reinforcement.
- 3000mm Wingspan F3B/F Glider – Tabu
- Ballast Tube(for Motorless Glider only) , Motor mount(for electric version only), servo support, Push Rod, Clevis, Linkage Rod, Control horn, Servo Cover, Wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate
Wing area: 57dm2
Flying Weight: N/A
Empty Weight: Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version:1680g
Carbon Version: 1760g
CG: 90-95 mm from leading edge
Tow hook setting NO
Required Radio No less than 6 channels
Recommend equipment configuration for a motorless version basic configuration:
Servos for wings KST DS125MG*4
Servos for fuselage KST DS215MG*2
Paint Scheme is also available in a wide range of colors, besides standard color scheme presents on this website, also include some other color schemes.
Another important thing is about the surface of airplane: RCRCM airplane is fully moulded, Mould precision ensures that each airplane has a complete aerodynamic layout. Yet in the process of composite airplane production, there seldom causes little tiny air bubbles, slight cloth grain, it shouldn’t be regard as a quality issue if it doesn’t affect flight.
About how to storage airplane in case you don’t fly it for a long time: It is better to keep airplane vertical hanging. Never give stress onto airplane surface, so as to avoid deformation.