RCRCM 3000mm Wingspan F3B/F Glider – TABU
TABU is an extraordinary top level flying machine, designed focused on competition and also with an excellent handling capability. The new TABU will put aside the previous concept of what a competition glider tail should look alike.This elevator linkage was thought for zeroslop and perfect trim but to be as light as extremely strong.
With bases on previous proved designs, the new TABU goes one step forward in performance, thanks to its new profiles in a redesigned wing for a very wide (and good) flight envelope.
It´s advanced design concepts and building quality will certainly help you with today´s high competition demands and with no compromise in structural roughness (and it will surely put a smile of joy on your face in every flight).
Available in 4 Versions:
Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version: Standard hollow molded fiberglass construction reinforced with carbon fiber which gives good stiffness and torsion stability with lower weight and cost. Highly recommended for sport flying.
Carbon Version: Wings built using carbon cloth as well as fuselage reinforced with carbon from leading edge of the wing to the tail. This configuration gives the model enormous stiffness and torsion stability.
The first two versions are available in stock. We also can produce two custom versions; Light Carbon Version (less weight) and Double Carbon Version (with two layers of carbon).
- Tabu is a great little HLG. Light, strong and looks as good as it flies
- This elevator linkage was thought for zero slop and perfect trim but to be as light as extremely strong.
- With bases on previous proved designs, the new TABU goes one step forward in performance, thanks to its new profiles in a redesigned wing for a very wide (and good) flight envelope.
- 3000mm wingspan
- Fuselage is made of carbon/Kevlar epoxy, wing is carbon D-box covered with. Large carbon fiber canopy permits easy access to servos, receiver and battery pack. The tail is made out made of light molded composite with carbon reinforcement.
- 3000mm Wingspan F3B/F Glider – Tabu
- Ballast Tube(for Motorless Glider only) , Motor mount(for electric version only), servo support, Push Rod, Clevis, Linkage Rod, Control horn, Servo Cover, Wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate
Wing area: 57dm2
Flying Weight: N/A
Empty Weight: Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version:1680g
Carbon Version: 1760g
CG: 90-95 mm from leading edge
Tow hook setting NO
Required Radio No less than 7 channels
Recommend equipment configuration for an electric version basic configuration
Servos for wings KST DS125MG*4
Servos for fuselage KST DS215MG*2
Required Battery 4S 14.8V 2600mah 25c
Power System LC3542-7T KV780
Motor Mount Dia. 38mm
Electronic Speed Control SkyWalker-60A
Fairing size 40mm
Paint Scheme is also available in a wide range of colors, besides standard color scheme presents on this website and can also include some other color schemes.
Another important thing about the surface of the glider: this RCRCM glider is fully moulded. Mould precision ensures that each glider has a complete aerodynamic layout but in the process of composite production, there is a slight chance of very tiny air bubbles or slight cloth grain. In the unlikely event that these small imperfections exist, they do not affect the structural strength or flight performance.
Glider long term storage: Hang glider vertically to reduce the stress on the glider surfaces to avoid deformation that could adversely affect flight performance and trim.