RCRCM 2968mm F3F/F3B Glider – Link F3B
Hello friends !! let me introduce my latest F3B / F3F glider design called LINK !!
This incredible glider was designed to optimize both its aerodynamics and its wing airfoil, that's why we were able to obtain the expected result of aerodynamic performance applied to the requirements of F3B and F3F competitions...
As a salient detail we can say that the thin lines in the fuselage allow a lower aerodynamic resistance and that added to a super fine profile allows to develop a super fast flight naturally.
With a final flight weight around of 2180 grams, for the F3B versions, it is possible to obtain a thermal flight of great performance and stability.
The structures of the wings and fuselage are strong enough to withstand any requirement for any F3B/F3F top pilot.
So here is the LINK …FAST, LIGHT AND STRONG…amazing glider !! I hope you can enjoy this awesome glider !!
Available in 4 Versions:
Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version: Standard hollow molded fiberglass construction reinforced with carbon fiber which gives good stiffness and torsion stability with lower weight and cost. Highly recommended for sport flying.
Carbon Version: Wings built using carbon cloth as well as fuselage reinforced with carbon from leading edge of the wing to the tail. This configuration gives the model enormous stiffness and torsion stability.
The first two versions are available in stock. We also can produce two custom versions; Light Carbon Version (less weight) and Double Carbon Version (with two layers of carbon).
- Control Surfaces: V-tail, Ailerons and Flaps
- Two-piece hollow molded composite Carbon or Fiberglass wing design
- Carbon Fiber reinforced wing with square wing joiner
- Live hinges on the wing and rudder with pre-installed wipers
- Smooth, gel-coated finish with pre-painted graphics
- Fuselage hatch for V-tail servos
- Glider fiberglass or full carbon with a beautiful finish comes with all necessary accessories for mounting
- 2968mm Wingspan F3B/F3F Glider – Link
- Ballast Tube(for Motorless Glider only) , Motor mount(for electric version only), servo support, Push Rod, Clevis, Linkage Rod, Control horn, Servo Cover, Wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate
Wing area: 58.26dm2
Flying Weight: 2200g
Empty Weight: 1600g
CG: 98-102mm from leading edge
Tow hook setting NO
Required Radio No less than 6 channels
Recommend equipment configuration for an electric version basic configuration
Servos for wings KST DS125MG*4
Servos for fuselage KST DS215MG*2
Paint Scheme is also available in a wide range of colors, besides standard color scheme presents on this website and can also include some other color schemes.
Another important thing about the surface of the glider: this RCRCM glider is fully moulded. Mould precision ensures that each glider has a complete aerodynamic layout but in the process of composite production, there is a slight chance of very tiny air bubbles or slight cloth grain. In the unlikely event that these small imperfections exist, they do not affect the structural strength or flight performance.
Glider long term storage: Hang glider vertically to reduce the stress on the glider surfaces to avoid deformation that could adversely affect flight performance and trim.