RCRCM 2890mm/2905mm Wingspan F3B/F3F RC Glider -TANGO
Inspired by one of the most beautiful types of musics in the world, Argentine Tango, full of elegance and majesty, represented in this wonderful glider flying with fine lines and versatility to meet all expectations of any pilot. This glider was designed thinking to fly in F3B/F3F competition.
TANGO performed very well in the F3B World Cup in Germany last 2013 with great success. Electric version is also available and We are sure that will be a surprising experience to fly that ship using this kind of configuration…you will feel a rocket in your hands!!
Available in 4 Versions:
Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version: Standard hollow molded fiberglass construction reinforced with carbon fiber which gives adequate stiffness and torsion stability with lower weigh and cost. Highly recommended for sport flying.
Carbon Version: Wings built using carbon cloth as well as fuselage reinforced with carbon from leading edge of the wing to the tail. This configuration gives the model enormous stiffness and torsion stability.
The first two versions are available in stock. Besides, we have Light Carbon Version(less weight) and Double Carbon Version(with two layers of carbon), the last two versions are customized.
- Tango (motorless version is 2890 wingspan, motor version is 2905mm wingspan)has two blended high performance airfoils in the wings, that allow the pilot to fly high speed and slow when he need it. This advanced design completed with the RCRCM technology, make this glider and excellent machine to fly.
- Able to fly in almost any conditions and equipped with a full house complement of ailerons, rudder, elevator and flaps.
- Tango is a glider to use for competition or just for fun.
- RCRCM 2890mm/2905mm Wingspan RC Glider – TANGO
- Ballast Tube(for Motorless Glider only) , Motor mount(for electric version only), servo support, Push Rod, Clevis, Linkage Rod, Control horn, Servo Cover, Wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate
Wing area: 54.1dm2
Flying Weight: N/A
Empty Weight: Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version:1570g
Carbon Version: 1660g
CG: 92-97 mm from leading edge
Tow hook setting NO
Required Radio No less than 7 channels
Recommend equipment configuration for an electric version Basic configuration
Servos for wings KST DS125MG*4
or RCRCM DS190MG*4
Servos for fuselage KST DS215MG*2
or RCRCM DS296MG*2
Required Battery 4S 14.8V 2600mah 25c
Power System LC3542-7T KV780
Motor Mount Dia. 38mm
Electronic Speed Control SkyWalker-60A
Fairing size 40mm
Paint Scheme is also available in a wide range of colors, besides standard color scheme presents on this website, also include some other color schemes.
Another important thing is about the surface of airplane: RCRCM airplane is fully moulded, Mould precision ensures that each airplane has a complete aerodynamic layout. Yet in the process of composite airplane production, there seldom causes little tiny air bubbles, slight cloth grain, it shouldn’t be regard as a quality issue if it doesn’t affect flight.
About how to storage airplane in case you don’t fly it for a long time: It is better to keep airplane vertical hanging. Never give stress onto airplane surface, so as to avoid deformation.