RCRCM 1400mm Wingspan RC Glider – Falcon
Falcon is the new F5D glider, it is with simple construction and very easy to build, the shape of the model is very smooth.
It is a high quality F5D pylon glider, with mature design, precise moulding, best material and made by experieced staff.
In light weight, it can be equiped with light power and propeller to fly as F5B, or fly F5D with high power system. The nose area has enough room for the electronics, you can put 5S 2200mah lipo battery. Or you can only install with 3 servos to fly as slope glider(the flight weight will be only 450g), it can fly in any condition whether light wind or strong wind, to fly in high speed on the slope will be a lot of fun!
Available in 3 Versions:
Carbon Version: Wings built using carbon cloth as well as fuselage reinforced with carbon from leading edge of the wing to the tail. This configuration gives the model enormous stiffness and torsion stability.
The first version is available in stock. We also can produce two custom versions; Light Carbon Version (less weight) and Double Carbon Version (with two layers of carbon).
- Falcon flying panels and control surfaces are large enough to be effective in almost any conditions, while the flaps make it possible to land the plane slowly and safely even at small flying sites.
- Flight tests in a wide range of conditions have revealed a very good turn of speed, high maneuverability, no bad habits, and very controllable landing characteristics.
- Clean, efficient designs are sure to satisfy the most demanding pilots.
- For the expert and novice alike the Sunbird represents a lot of “big” sailplane features in a small attractive package.
- Control Surfaces: Rudder, Elevator, Ailerons
- Two-piece hollow molded composite Carbon Fiber or Glass wing design
- Carbon Fiber reinforced wing with square wing joiner
- Live hinges on the wing and rudder with pre-installed wipers
- Smooth, gel-coated finish with pre-painted graphics
- Live hinged stabilizer with pre-installed bellcrank with pushrod
- 1400mm Wingspan RC Glider – Falcon
- Ballast Tube(for Motorless Glider only) , Motor mount(for electric version only), servo support, Push Rod, Clevis, Linkage Rod, Control horn, Servo Cover, Wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate
Wing area: 13.6dm2
Flying Weight: N/A
Empty Weight: Carbon 400g
CG: 48mm from leading edge
Tow hook setting NO
Required Radio 4 channels
Recommend equipment configuration for an electric version basic configuration
Servos for wings KST X08H*2
Servos for fuselage KST DS215MG*1
Required Battery 3S 11.1V 1500mah 25c
Power System LC2835-7T KV1880
Motor Mount Dia. 33mm
Fairing size 38mm
Ailerons 7mm up 5 down
Elevator 4 up 4 down
Spoileron 10 up, with elevator 1 up for landing
Paint Scheme is also available in a wide range of colors, besides standard color scheme presents on this website and can also include some other color schemes.
Another important thing about the surface of the glider: this RCRCM glider is fully moulded. Mould precision ensures that each glider has a complete aerodynamic layout but in the process of composite production, there is a slight chance of very tiny air bubbles or slight cloth grain. In the unlikely event that these small imperfections exist, they do not affect the structural strength or flight performance.
Glider long term storage: Hang glider vertically to reduce the stress on the glider surfaces to avoid deformation that could adversely affect flight performance and trim.