Typhoon DS Video:
RCRCM 2000mm Wingspan all rounder slope Racer – TYPHOON
Typhoon offers outstanding performance and excellent thermal flight qualities. The flight of the Typhoon is highly agile and maneuverable, it will go where you like in a dream. It is able to fly in virtually all conditions and it is equipped with ailerons, a drift, depth and the electric version of an engine. Typhoon can of course perform aerobatic maneuvers or turn into a real rocket! You can slow down for a landing or to the catch by hand.
Aimed at the flyer who has made his bones on smaller ships and now wants something with higher potential, the Typhoon offers sparkling slope performance, but turns into a pussycat when thermal. For experienced flyers, the plane handles like a dream, has no vices and yet is capable of amazing performance in the right hands.
Able to fly in almost any conditions and equipped with a full house complement of ailerons, rudder, elevator and flaps, the Typhoon can perform leisurely aerobatics or be made into a hair-raising, jaw-aching rocket by the addition of ballast, yet it will slow down to hand-catch speed for landings. Made from CNC generated moulds, and supplied with a full kit of small parts and a massive 20mm ballast tube, Typhoon is constructed to the highest standards of fit and finish.
Available in 4 Versions:
Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version: Standard hollow molded fiberglass construction reinforced with carbon fiber which gives adequate stiffness and torsion stability with lower weigh and cost. Highly recommended for sport flying.
Carbon Version: Wings built using carbon cloth as well as fuselage reinforced with carbon from leading edge of the wing to the tail. This configuration gives the model enormous stiffness and torsion stability.
The first two versions are available in stock. Besides, we have Light Carbon Version(less weight) and Double Carbon Version(with two layers of carbon), the last two versions are customized.
- Able to fly in almost any conditions and equipped with a full house complement of ailerons, rudder, elevator and flaps.
- Typhoon can perform leisurely aerobatics or be made into a hair-raising, jaw-aching rocket by the addition of ballast, yet it will slow down to hand-catch speed for landings.
- Control Surfaces: Rudder, Elevator, Ailerons and Flaps
- Two-piece hollow molded composite Carbon Fiber or Glass wing design
- Carbon Fiber reinforced wing with square wing joiner
- Live hinges on the wing and rudder with pre-installed wipers
- Smooth, gel-coated finish with pre-painted graphics
- Full flying stabilizer with pre-installed bellcrank
- 2000mm Wingspan Glider – TYPHOON
- Ballast Tube(for motorless glider only), Motor mount(for electric version only), Servo tray, Push Rod, Clevis, Linkage Rod, Control horn, Servo Cover, Wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate
Wing area: 32dm2
Flying Weight: N/A
Empty Weight: Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version:900g
Carbon Version: 960g
CG: 82 mm from leading edge
Tow hook setting NO
Required Radio No less than 6 channels
Recommend equipment configuration for a motorless version basic configuration
Servos for wings KST DS135MG*4
Servos for fuselage KST DS215MG*2
Paint Scheme is also available in a wide range of colors, besides standard color scheme presents on this website, also include some other color schemes.
Another important thing is about the surface of airplane: RCRCM airplane is fully moulded, Mould precision ensures that each airplane has a complete aerodynamic layout. Yet in the process of composite airplane production, there seldom causes little tiny air bubbles, slight cloth grain, it shouldn’t be regard as a quality issue if it doesn’t affect flight.
About how to storage airplane in case you don’t fly it for a long time: It is better to keep airplane vertical hanging. Never give stress onto airplane surface, so as to avoid deformation.