RCRCM 2000mm Glider – Emotion
Glider for intermediate to experienced pilots, the Emotion offers outstanding performance and excellent thermal flight qualities. Flight of Emotions is very agile and maneuverable, it will go where you like in a dream. It is able to fly in virtually all conditions and it is equipped with ailerons, a drift, depth and the electric version of an engine. The Emotions can of course perform aerobatic maneuvers or turn into a real rocket, of course you can slow it down for a landing or to catch him by hand.
Available in 4 Versions:
Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version: Standard hollow molded fiberglass construction reinforced with carbon fiber which gives good stiffness and torsion stability with lower weight and cost. Highly recommended for sport flying.
Carbon Version: Wings built using carbon cloth as well as fuselage reinforced with carbon from leading edge of the wing to the tail. This configuration gives the model enormous stiffness and torsion stability.
The first two versions are available in stock. We also can produce two custom versions; Light Carbon Version (less weight) and Double Carbon Version (with two layers of carbon).
- Control Surfaces: Ailerons and Flaps, Elevator, Rudder
- Two-piece hollow molded composite Carbon or Fiberglass wing design
- Carbon Fiber reinforced wing with square wing joiner
- Live hinges on the wing and rudder with pre-installed wipers
- Smooth, gel-coated finish with pre-painted graphics
- Glider fiberglass or full carbon with a beautiful finish comes with all necessary accessories for mounting
- 2000mm Wingspan Glider – Emotion
- Ballast Tube(for Motorless Glider only) , Motor mount(for electric version only), servo support, Push Rod, Clevis, Linkage Rod, Control horn, Servo Cover, Wing joiner, tail joiner, servo plate
Wing area: 32dm2
Flying Weight: N/A
Empty Weight: Fiberglass+Carbon Standard Version:900g
Carbon Version: 960g
CG: 82 mm from leading edge
Tow hook setting NO
Required Radio no less than 6 channels
Recommend equipment configuration for a motorless version basic configuration
Servos for wings KST DS135MG*4
Servos for fuselage KST DS215MG*2
Paint Scheme is also available in a wide range of colors, besides standard color scheme presents on this website and can also include some other color schemes.
Another important thing about the surface of the glider: this RCRCM glider is fully moulded. Mould precision ensures that each glider has a complete aerodynamic layout but in the process of composite production, there is a slight chance of very tiny air bubbles or slight cloth grain. In the unlikely event that these small imperfections exist, they do not affect the structural strength or flight performance.
Glider long term storage: Hang glider vertically to reduce the stress on the glider surfaces to avoid deformation that could adversely affect flight performance and trim.